In our clinics, we use 4th generation CBT with clients who are presenting symptoms associated with anxiety, job-stress, depression, exhaustion, trust issues and / or pain.
It is, as part of an integrated programme, very effective with clients presenting any form of habitual behaviour that they believe needs change.
Learn 4th generation CBT that will help improve the way you work.
There are credits for this course if you are taking:
- The Diploma in Individuals’, Couples’ and Corporate Mindfulness-based Therapies and Mentoring (7504 DiccMT&N)
- The Advanced Diploma in Integrated Size & Weight Wellbeing (7605 ADip in Size & Weight)
- The Advanced Diploma in Integrated Pregnancy Wellbeing (7606 ADip in Pregnancy)
- The Advanced Diploma in Health Practitioners’ Wellbeing (7507 Health Pract)
- The Advanced Diploma in Small & Rural Communities’ Wellbeing (7508 Small Comms)
- The Advanced Diploma in Performers’ Wellbeing (7509 Performers) or
- The Advanced Diploma in the Wellbeing of People Affected by Dementia (7510 Dementia)
THIS IS A THERAPY FOR WHICH THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF CLINICIANS AND WORK CONTRACTS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU PAY YOUR FEES